Here you Can Watch NJPW Presents CMLL FANTASTICA MANIA 2/23/23 – 23rd February 2023 Full Show Online Replay Online Stay tuned with us to get more :-
Watch Dailymotion 720p
New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) and Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) have kicked off their joint tour in Japan, “FANTASTICAMANIA 2023” . The first show was held this Wednesday, February 22, from the Takamatsu City General Gymnasium in Takamatsu, Kagawa Prefecture, in front of 768 spectators. The show could be seen live through NJPW’s subscription platform, New Japan World.
1. BULLET CLUB (Taiji Ishimori and Gedo) defeated Captain Suicide and Yuto Nakashima . Gedo and Ishimori used their traps to try to prevail over their rivals. In the end, Nakashima was left fighting Ishimori, but ended up giving up to his opponent’s Yes Lock. (04:43)
2. Just 4 Guys (Yoshinobu Kanemaru and DOUKI) defeated Magia Blanca and Ryohei Oiwa . After a balanced match, Kanemaru trapped the young Oiwa in a Figure Four Leglock while DOUKI blocked Magia Blanca with the Italian Stretch No. 32. Finally, Oiwa ended up surrendering to Kanemaru’s key. (07:03)
3. Bárbaro Cavernario, OKUMURA and Hijo del Villano III (accompanied by Mima Shomoda) defeated Tiger Mask IV, Dulce Gardenia and YOH . In the last sequences of the fight, Gardenia tried to surprise OKUMURA. However, the Japanese managed to connect an OKUMURA DRIVER on his rival to seal the count of three for the rude side. (07:57)
4. Los Ingobernables de Japón (Tetsuya Naito, Hiromu Takahashi, BUSHI and Titán) defeated Soberano Jr., 6 or 9 (Ryusuke Taguchi and Master Wato) and Kosei Fujita . Entertaining encounter focused on Taguchi’s comedy and the rivalry between Titán and Soberano. In the last sequences of the fight, Fujita could be seen standing up to Titán, seeking submission with a Boston Crab. However, Titan escaped and after a Tornado DDT, he applied a Muta Lock to force his opponent to submit. (12:15)
After the match, Hiromu hit Taguchi while Titán and Soberano had a face-off.
5. Sorcerer, Templario and SHO defeated Volador Jr., El Desperado and Rey Cometa . An even fight where the technical team came close to victory at times despite the strategies of their opponents. Desperado trapped SHO in a Number Two, but Templario hit him to release the key. Finally, Sorcerer was left in the ring facing Rey Cometa, achieving victory after trapping his opponent in a Haunting, forcing him to surrender. (10:36)
6. Último Guerrero and Atlantis Jr. defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi and Místico . Stellar fight with both teams showing even. Místico managed to dominate at times with the help of Tanahashi. In the last minutes, the NJPW “Ace” jumped in Tope with Giro against Último Guerrero to the outside, leaving Místico and Atlantis alone. After a few moments, Atlantis Jr. prevented an attempt by Mística, transforming him into Atlantis to force Místico to surrender. (11:01)
Tanahashi attended to Místico after the match. For his part, Atlantis Jr. grabbed a microphone and introduced himself, noting that it was an honor to participate in Japan. He is glad for the opportunity and thanks the fans for supporting him, closing the show with his celebration.