Watch UFC 284: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2/11/23 – 11th February 2023 Full Show Online
Watch Dailymotion 720p
Before his family and friends, Alexander Volkanovski seeks to prove that his nickname “El Grande” is something more than that. Volkanovski, the UFC featherweight champion, wants more gold. He challenges Islam Makhachev for the lightweight belt at UFC 284 on February 11 in Perth, Australia.
Makhachev, who made his professional debut in 2010 and joined the UFC that year, is riding a ten-fight winning streak. The last time he fought was in October, when he defeated Charles Oliveira by submission to win the vacant title he will put on the line. Makhachev is confident in his ability, even after losing his trainer, Khabib Nurmagomedov , who will significantly reduce his role in traveling and lecturing fighters. Still, Makhachev understands. “When you retire, you want to spend time with your family. For example, in 2022, he only spent two months at home with his family, the rest of the time he traveled a lot. That’s why he wants to spend more time with his family,” the Russian explained .
Volkanovski turned pro in 2012. He joined the UFC in 2016 and is 12-0 with the promotion. He defeated Max Holloway in 2019 for the UFC featherweight title and defended it four times . He’s 3-0 against Holloway: his last fight was a unanimous decision victory in July against the former champion.
“You can see in his face how, this guy is not too big ,” Volkanovski said on the FREESTYLEBENDER YouTube channel. “I’ve seen that on a lot of people’s faces. I’ve seen it in my previous fights, in my last four or five fights . But that face changes quickly when I’m in the Octagon. Give me 10 seconds with him, that face changes very quickly.” he explained.
In the co-main event, Yair Rodriguez will face Josh Emmett for the interim UFC featherweight title. Regardless of what happens in the main event, Volkanovski could end up facing one of these two fighters afterwards.
Rodriguez turned pro in 2011 and won The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America in 2014. He is 3-2 with one no-contest in his last six fights. In July, the Chihuahua-born Mexican defeated Brian Ortega via TKO. Emmett made his professional debut in 2011. He joined the UFC in 2016 and is currently riding a five-fight win streak. In June, Emmett defeated Calvin Kattar via split decision.
When is UFC 284? Day and time
- Day: Saturday February 11
- Preliminaries: 19:00 CDMX | 20:00 ET | 22:00 AR | 2:00 PM
- Main billboard: 21:00 CDMX | 22:00 ET | 12:00 AM | 4:00 AM
- Star fight: 23:15 CDMX | 0:15AM ET | 2:15 AM | 6:15 AM (Sunday)
Where and how to see UFC 284? TV channels and online streaming
- TV channels
- Mexico: Fox Sports (preliminaries), Fox Sports Premium (full event)
- Spain: Eurosport
- Argentina: Fox Sports (preliminaries only).
- United States: ESPN (prelims only).
- Argentina and the rest of Latin America, except Chile and Mexico: Star+ and UFC Fight Pass
- Mexico: ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
- United States: ESPN+ (with $74.99 pay-per-view for the main card) .
- Spain: Eurosport Player and UFC Fight Pass.
PPV price for Volkanovski vs. Makhachev and Rodriguez vs. Emmett: How much does UFC 284 cost in the United States?
- $74.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $124.98 (new subscribers)
In the United States , the UFC 284 main card is available via pay-per-view on ESPN+ , which also requires a subscription. The price of the UFC 284 PPV is $74.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay for a bundle of $124.98 for UFC 284 payment and an annual subscription to ESPN+, which is significant savings.
|ESPN+ monthly subscription||$9.99/month|
|Annual subscription to ESPN+||$99.99/year|
|The Disney package with Hulu and ads||$12.99/month|
|The Disney with Hulu ad-free package||$19.99/month|
|UFC standalone pay-per-view||$74.99 each|
|UFC PPV Package (UFC PPV and ESPN+ Annual)||$124.98, then $99.99/year|
|UFC PPV and the Disney package||$79.99, then $12.99/mo|
Where will UFC 284 be?
UFC 284 will take place at the RAC Arena in Perth in Australia. It can receive up to 18,000 viewers.
Full card of UFC 284
- Islam Makhachev (c) vs. Alexander Volkanovski, for the lightweight title
- Yair Rodriguez vs. Josh Emmett, for interim featherweight title
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Randy Brown; welterweight
- Justin Taffa vs. Parker Porter; heavy
- Jimmy Crute vs. Alonzo Menifield; mediheavy
- Tyson Pedro vs. Zhang Mingyang; mediheavy
- Joshua Culibao vs. Melsik Baghdasaryan; feather
- Shannon Ross vs. Kleydson Rodrigues; fly
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Francisco Prado; light
FIGHT PASS preliminaries
- Loma Lookboonmee vs. Elise Reed; straw
- Jack Jenkins vs. Mr Shainis; feather
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Elves Brenner; light
- Shane Young vs. Blake Bilder; feather